Blink is seeking a talented sales professional to promote the company’s owner-operator business models in the territory. We seek an experienced, energetic, organized and committed individual to become a key part of the Blink sales team. This role will heavily utilize our CRM system, GIS platform and other tools that support the efforts of this key role. This individual will work in a cross-functional team environment with a heavy focus on metrics and KPI’s. The overarching goal of this position is to win site host contracts for electric vehicle charging where Blink is the owner/operator of the charging station.
Reports to Business Development Latin America Senior Manager
• Develop owner-operator opportunities in the territory
• Create a specific set of performance metrics for the assigned territory
• Liaison with key commercial & residential development companies
• Understanding of potential EV funding opportunities in the territory
• Understanding legislation and EV adoption strategies in the territory
• Develop strategic relationships with public agencies & regulators
• Maintain a working knowledge of anticipated EV adoption in the market, utilizing primary and secondary research sources where available
• Bilingual English and Spanish, additional languages are a plus
• 5+ years in strategic account management or business development
• EV experience is Preferred
• Experience working with government and not for profit organization programs
• Project Management experience preferred
• Knowledge of CRM systems – familiarity with Salesforce a plus
• Ability to collaborate across internal departments to address and resolve specific customer needs (product support, service and repair, accounting, etc.)
• A service-driven attitude that provides a world-class customer experience
• Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
• Must reside in the territory
About Blink Charging
Blink has a long history as a pioneer in the EV industry and continues to be the preferred partner in EV Charging Station technology in the US. Blink is a driving force in the EV infrastructure industry that we helped to create. We are a leading owner, operator, and provider of EV charging solutions in the United States and have a growing footprint across the U.S., Europe, Latin and South America, and the Middle East.
At Blink, we live and breathe electric vehicle charging. We develop innovative next-generation products that is accelerating our growth, and we are expanding our already strong team to keep pace with this growth. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and passionate about the future of clean transportation, we want to hear from you. Join us on this journey and make a real impact.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.